Body Corporate Glenroy
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Glenroy
Strata Management in Glenroy involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed danger management procedures.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure makes sure a reliable, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Glenroy
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a demonstrated track record of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation process a reputable, compliant and qualified professional panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s home by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure proper payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our independently certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Glenroy have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer extra value to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all details collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct details and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and much more.