Body Corporate Gladstone Park
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Gladstone Park
Strata Management in Gladstone Park involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Handling all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a stringent debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive risk management procedures.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure ensures a trustworthy, compliant and skilled professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Gladstone Park
We chose maintenance and repair providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and qualified contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in keeping our customer’s residential or commercial property by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee right payment to professionals. We know the experts to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Gladstone Park have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide additional value to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all information gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct information and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and far more.