Body Corporate Ferntree Gully
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Ferntree Gully
Strata Management in Ferntree Gully includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough danger management processes.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a dependable, certified and competent contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Ferntree Gully
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have a shown track record of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a dependable, compliant and qualified professional panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in keeping our client’s home by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure proper payment to specialists. We know the experts to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our individually licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Ferntree Gully have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can supply additional worth to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all info collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct information and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and much more.