Body Corporate Eltham
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Eltham
Strata Management in Eltham includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed danger management procedures.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure guarantees a reliable, compliant and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Eltham
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have actually a demonstrated track record of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation procedure a trustworthy, compliant and competent contractor panel. This panel has the ability to offer our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in preserving our customer’s property by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee correct payment to professionals. We understand the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our separately certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Eltham have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide additional value to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all information gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and much more.