Body Corporate Doncaster
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Doncaster
Strata Management in Doncaster includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a stringent debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive danger management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a trusted, certified and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Doncaster
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have actually a shown performance history of minimizing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation process a dependable, certified and competent contractor panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in preserving our client’s home by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and guarantee correct payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Doncaster have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can supply additional worth to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all info gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based on exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and far more.