Body Corporate Diggers Rest
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Diggers Rest
Strata Management in Diggers Rest involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic company
– Handling all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a strict debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough danger management processes.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure guarantees a trusted, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Diggers Rest
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and qualified professional panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our client’s home by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee correct payment to contractors. We know the experts to call for complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our separately accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Diggers Rest have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can provide additional worth to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct info and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and much more.