Body Corporate Croydon Hills
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Croydon Hills
Strata Management in Croydon Hills involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general company
– Handling all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive danger management processes.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure makes sure a reputable, certified and skilled professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Croydon Hills
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a dependable, compliant and proficient specialist panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in maintaining our customer’s residential or commercial property by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure correct payment to specialists. We understand the specialists to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Croydon Hills have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can offer additional value to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all details collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and enquiry line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and far more.