Body Corporate Chirnside Park
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Chirnside Park
Strata Management in Chirnside Park involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Handling all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a reputable, certified and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Chirnside Park
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have a shown performance history of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and proficient contractor panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our customer’s residential or commercial property by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and make sure proper payment to contractors. We know the experts to require complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our separately licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Chirnside Park have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can provide additional worth to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all info gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct details and query line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and far more.