Body Corporate Bundoora
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Bundoora
Strata Management in Bundoora includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general company
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a trustworthy, compliant and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee specialists provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Bundoora
We selected maintenance and repair providers who have a shown performance history of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation process a reputable, certified and proficient contractor panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our customer’s home by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee appropriate payment to specialists. We know the professionals to require intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Bundoora have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide extra worth to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct information and enquiry line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and far more.