Body Corporate Box Hill North
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Box Hill North
Strata Management in Box Hill North involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive danger management processes.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure makes sure a trusted, certified and qualified professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Box Hill North
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have actually a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We ensure through our professional accreditation procedure a dependable, compliant and proficient contractor panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our client’s home by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and ensure appropriate payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our separately accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Box Hill North have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can offer additional value to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all details collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and much more.