Body Corporate Berwick
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Berwick
Strata Management in Berwick includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic company
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive danger management procedures.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a dependable, certified and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Berwick
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a dependable, compliant and competent professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our customer’s residential or commercial property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and guarantee right payment to specialists. We know the specialists to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Berwick have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can supply additional worth to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all details collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and query line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and much more.