Body Corporate Bentleigh
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Bentleigh
Strata Management in Bentleigh includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic company
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure guarantees a reputable, certified and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Bentleigh
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have a demonstrated track record of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation process a reliable, certified and qualified contractor panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our customer’s property by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure right payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our separately accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Bentleigh have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide extra value to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all details collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct information and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and much more.