Body Corporate Bentleigh East
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Bentleigh East
Strata Management in Bentleigh East involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic company
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive risk management procedures.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a dependable, certified and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Bentleigh East
We selected maintenance and repair service providers who have a demonstrated track record of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a reputable, certified and proficient contractor panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our customer’s home by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee correct payment to professionals. We know the experts to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our separately licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Bentleigh East have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can supply additional value to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all information collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct info and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and a lot more.