Body Corporate Beaconsfield
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Beaconsfield
Strata Management in Beaconsfield includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed risk management processes.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a dependable, certified and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Beaconsfield
We selected maintenance and repair providers who have a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation process a reliable, compliant and competent professional panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our customer’s residential or commercial property by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and make sure correct payment to contractors. We know the professionals to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Beaconsfield have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide additional worth to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all details gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.