Body Corporate Attwood
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Attwood
Strata Management in Attwood involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic company
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a rigid debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure makes sure a reliable, certified and qualified professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure specialists provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Attwood
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have a demonstrated performance history of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a reputable, certified and competent specialist panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our customer’s property by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and ensure proper payment to specialists. We know the specialists to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Attwood have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer additional worth to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all info collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct details and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and a lot more.